What else should I know?
- Each card that you create comes with its own cid (also
known as a pin number) that you should keep in a safe and
- You must enter a valid email address to activate your
- Each person may only have one EntroPay account and it
may not be a joint account with another person.
- You cannot transfer funds from your account to someone
- An EntroPay account is not considered a bank account or
a credit card account.
- EntroPay accounts may only be funded by the following
types of credit cards: VISA, MasterCard or Maestro.
- You will not receive a plastic version of your EntroPay
VISA in the mail. It is only for use online or over the
phone where you do not have to supply a physical copy of
- You must be 18 years or older to open an EntroPay account.
- You should always follow the national/local laws for gambling
or opening personal accounts in your area.
- The creator/operator of this web site is not responsible
for any issues or problems that the viewers of this web
site may incur during the use of their EntroPay account
or their patronage at any of the casinos
that are listed on this site.
- Once you have created your account, you will be unable
to change the denomination.
- The creator/operator of this web site is in no way affiliated
with EntroPay or its associates.
- This web site was created with the soul purpose to be
informative for patrons of online casinos that would like
to use the EntroPay payment method and not for advertisement
[paid or otherwise] of EntroPay or its partners.